Terms of service
- KIT prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.
- Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during or before the Training, future Training can be denied. The decision of the KIT Management will be final in such cases.
- It is the responsibility of the participant/Students to evaluate the usefulness of course/certification training before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
- Student will not use any pirated software in classroom , will not be download software/songs/Games from internet, if anyone found been pirated or misused the facility will liable for legal action.
- Indiscipline in class room and with office staff will not be tolerated and will be lead to permanent termination of student from the class.
- A student will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of KIT for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
- Students has to deposit there Installment on given date, Otherwise batch will Discontinued. Failure to attend classes dose not relive student of responsibility to pay the course fee.
- If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer/Online payment/Card Payment bank charges have to be borne by the Student.
- Certificate will be issued at the end of training program and after clearing all Dues and fees. If student withdraw in the middle of the training session for whatsoever reason, no deposited fee would be refundable and no certificate will be issued.
- If the trainer falls ill during the course and an alternate trainer is not provided, the lost training hours will be compensated either in the evening or on Sundays (as per the preference of the student). The training days can also be extended if requested by the student. No refund of training fee will be made on this account.
- 95% attendance is compulsory for all courses; in case of exigencies leave application has to be approved on day in advance by center manager. Shortfalls in attendance will lead to student to temporary termination from institute/Training. Discounted (irregular) student is responsible to pay re-admission fee of Rs. 500/-.
- In case of re-admission student has to start from last topic was taught or Left.KIT Education will not revise full course in case of re-admission or doubt in last training, only doubt will be cleared in any continued batch.
- No study Material is given to student in case off any discounted fees like (Group Discount, Seasonal Offers, and Any other promotional offers).
- Checque Bounce charge of Rs. 500/- and late Fee will be extra.
- KIT Education is not responsible for theft of belongings during your stay in Training Center and Out Side. Please take necessary precautions.
- The decision of MD shall be final& binding of the student. No fee will be refunded in case of Expulsion.
- KIT Education reserves the right to alter/change these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, by alteration of or updating of this posting.
KIT Education accepts Cancellation & refund as per below
Course Withdrawal Policy before Batch Start
- Training fees is 100% refundable in case of: When KIT Education cancels a course, Service tax and bank charges (If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer/Online payment/Card Payment) are not refundable.
- Refunds for advance (prior to start date) cancellation will be subject to an administrative fee of Rs.1000/-. Cancellation notice must be communicated in writing by email. Phone calls/messages will not be accepted. KIT Education will confirm your cancellation request within One Week of your submission/receipt of request, and refund will process by check within One Month your submission/receipt of request.
Course Withdrawal Policy after Batch Start
- After joining training, if the student wishes to leave the training (for any reason), the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. KIT will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his Withdrawals notice of the management within the Two Days of start of the Training or 10% of the course coverage (whichever is less).
- Course Withdrawals must be subject to an administrative fee of Rs.1000/-and Service tax & bank charges (If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer/Online payment/Card Payment) are not refundable. Withdrawals notice must be communicated in writing by email. Phone calls/messages will not be accepted. KIT Education will confirm your cancellation request within One Week of your submission/receipt of request, and refund will process by check within One Month your submission/receipt of request.
Transfer and Substitution Policy
- Transfers between courses offerings (example like CCNA (S) to be taken as CCNA(R&S) are only allowed within the first week from the course's start date. Course transfers must be communicated by email and may only be done once without fee penalties. Substitutions are allowed prior to course start date. Substitutions are not allowed once the course has begun. KIT Education will confirm your transfer/substitution request within four business days of your submission/receipt of request.
Note: The word "course & Training" refers to all tuition/fee programs offered by KIT Education. Please make the request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot No. F-5, First Floor, Near Metro Piller No. 98, New Sanganer Road, Sodala -Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA) Pin Code -302019
Landmark: Opp. Reliance Fresh
Help Line: +91-9828104609 /9214034609 /+91-141-4922022
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Best Training Institute for Cisco CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCSP, CCIE R&S Security Courses from Multiple CCIE in India. Best Networking Training in Jaipur, CCNA and CCNP Course Training in Jaipur India, Live Project Based Summer Industrial Training Center in India. All Cisco Training on Real Cisco Devices and CCIE Racks in Jaipur
Copyright © 2011 - KIT Education All Rights Reserved
Design & Developed by webtailor.in